Rise unlocks potential and opens doors to success for people with disabilities or other challenges through creative solutions and customized support.
We envision a progressive, supportive, and collaborative environment that fosters meaningful growth and provides opportunities to live a life filled with purpose.
Rise was incorporated as a non profit agency in 1971 and celebrated our 50th anniversary in 2021. Rise's comprehensive services are designed to make a sustainable impact for the people we serve in the areas of employment, life enrichment, housing, and more. Our customized programs, tools, and resources empower people to choose their own path and achieve their full potential.
In 2020, Rise served 3,294 individuals in employment, job placement, day support services, day training and habilitation and housing services. Rise placed 420 people in competitive jobs in 2020.
Rise offers a wide range of programs in these service areas
- Individual Competitive Employment: We support people with career exploration and job retention.
- Community Group Employment: We provide jobs and skill-building opportunities in community-based settings where people work in a group while being supported by Rise staff at local area partner businesses.
- Housing: We assist people in finding safe and affordable housing, working alongside them to achieve their personal and mental health goals.
- Life Enrichment: We support people with recreational, social, and creative skill-building activities designed to meet the health and social needs of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injuries, and others.
- Remote Services: We provide engaging career exploration and virtual activities, including book clubs, music and art therapy, social events, and local business partner guest discussions, allowing people we serve to maintain connections and explore their interests and goals.